- 15-Nov-2016 to 14-Nov-2017 (EST)
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Immersion Consulting is seeking the following professional to partner with account executives in a pre-sale role:
- 4+ years-related experience preferred (less will be considered).
- Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis required.
- Pre-Sales experience required.
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
- Knowledge of baseline SE skills and in-depth knowledge in at least one area of specialization in either Data Center, Collaboration, Security or Route/Switch/Wireless.
- Knowledge and strong operating experience in at least one of the following areas of specialization: Data Center, Collaboration (Voice, Video), Security or Route/Switch/Wireless. Knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
- Competitive knowledge (in their area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings. Understanding and conversant about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills.
Immersion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Immersion Consulting https://immersioninc.applicantpro.com