- 19-Jul-2016 to 17-Sep-2017 (EST)
- Camp Lemmonier, Djibouti, DJI
- Full Time
Immersion Consulting is seeking an experienced Project Manager - DoD Engineering candidate with the following:
- Knowledge and experience (at least 3 years) as a Planner or Engineer on Department of Navy or other Department of Defense Facility Planning Projects.
- Minimum a 4-year Bachelors of Science/Art degree (or European/Southwest Asian equivalent) in Community Planning, Engineering, or Landscape Architecture that sufficiently prepares the incumbent to apply knowledge of facility planning principles, policies and procedures with the Navy Shore Facility Planning System. Community Planners shall be AICP certified; Engineers and Architects shall be registered (or European/Southwest Asian equivalents).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the theories of planning and possess the ability to creatively apply their knowledge and specialize skills to unique requirements or obscure problems.
- Demonstrated analytic skills in analyzing planning, engineering, management, and a variety of other data to formulate appropriate alternatives and benefits/liabilities identification.
- DoD secret clearance required.
Immersion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Immersion Consulting https://immersioninc.applicantpro.com