- 28-Feb-2017 to 04-Jul-2019 (EST)
- Annapolis, MD, USA
- Full Time
Position Summary The Proposal Coordinator is responsible for analyzing RFPs, gathering information from data bases and technical staff, desktop publishing, production, and distribution of proposals.
- Analyze RFPs to determine proposal requirements and create a professional proposal that meets and exceeds the required qualifications and is appropriately themed.
- Complete resumes and letters of intent, and other required documents to fulfill proposal requirements in various formats.
- Prepare Proposal Schedules
- Facilitating regular proposal meetings to maintain schedule deadlines
- Working in tandem with business development and operations personnel to implement pursuit win strategies and appropriately incorporate sales messages
- Facilitating and ensuring a full review process for each proposal
- Reviewing proposal for compliance with RFP requirements, government requirements, and Immersion requirements and standards.
- Prepare responses to Requests for Qualifications (RFQs) and Requests for Information (RFIs), Letters of Interest (LOIs), and other marketing communication documents that represent the firm's qualifications and expertise.
- Prepare resumes, project descriptions, and client references for databases for inclusion in proposals.
- Guide technical staff through the proposal planning and execution process.
- Overseeing the production and submission of the final proposal.
- Schedule kick-off meetings, develop schedules, and manage the process.
- Following up with proposal contributors after submission to ensure close-out procedures are followed correctly and capture lessons-learned for next effort
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required in marketing, journalism, business or related field.
- 2 -4 years of experience in proposal preparation preferably for Federal government support contractor
- Strong working skills in Word, Excel, and Publisher.
- Desktop publishing skills preferred.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities.
- Ability to communicate and work with both internal and external clients.
- Strong organization skills and ability to coordinate with multiple sources to complete tasks.
- Strong research skills (e.g., database queries, web searches, interviewing, general data gathering).
- Strong customer service skills and a willingness to respond to requests for information in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong writing skills and ability to create original material.
- Graphic design skills and ability to use the company branding in attractive ways is preferred.
Immersion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.