- 21-Oct-2016 to 01-Nov-2017 (EST)
- Annapolis, MD, USA
- Full Time
Immersion Consulting is seeking an onsite Defense Travel System Analyst for our client in Annapolis, Maryland.
- Knowledge of DoD JTR Travel Regulations policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of DTS order writing for CONUS, OCONUS, and No Cost orders.
- Familiarization of DOD form DD 1351-2 voucher
- Knowledge of Defense Travel System (DTS) voucher processing
- Understanding of DTS Group Authorizations
- Knowledge of MS Office, working with spreadsheets and/or Goggle.docs
- Knowledge of AD HOC reports.
- Knowledge of Commercial Travel Office (CTO) Reservation, policies and procedures
- Support and process DTS order requests received from client.
- Input orders into DTS for various trip types (Surface, Aviation, Sub and Professional Training Events) and process changes received for order completion.
- Ability to utilize DTS Group Authorizations to process group orders.
- Assist client with collection and preparing form DD 1351-2 vouchers.
- Will input DD 1351-2 vouchers into DTS for traveler payment and quality control check vouchers prior to command approvals.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, exhibit flexibility to work various 8 hour shifts from 8am to 4pm and weekends not to exceed 40hrs a week.
- Ability to meet rigid deadlines and complete all assigned tasks independently with little to no supervision and communicate issues to Team Lead or Program Manager for guidance and/or resolution.
- Prior Department of Navy experience is a plus.
Immersion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Immersion Consulting https://immersioninc.applicantpro.com