- 24-Oct-2016 to 02-Nov-2017 (EST)
- Financial Management
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Immersion Consulting is seeking a Audit Associate for our Department of Homeland Security (DHS) client. This Audit Associate will perform inspections of all financial statements in anticipation of the Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) standards, and assist in writing and presenting new standards and practices to that end.
- Bachelor's degree with an active Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or a Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM) certification
- 0.5 years of relevant government work experience
- Proven writing and briefing/presentation experience
- Must have experience auditing federal agencies' financial statements, or performing audit readiness work in the Department of Homeland Security as a government employee or contractor directly in support of an audit readiness task order.
Immersion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Immersion Consulting https://immersioninc.applicantpro.com